becoming an adjuster is a simple processes when working with insure national!
Looking to put your degree to good use? Do you have the soft skills and technical skills to succeed in one of the fastest growing fields in the country? Let us help guide you into a successful career as an Insurance Adjuster. Submit a RISING TALENT APPLICATION below.
Why become an insurance ADJUSTER?:
Growth Potential: You have many opportunities for professional growth and upward mobility as an insurance adjuster.
Job Stability: The insurance industry continues to grow, and companies will always need quality insurance adjusters on hand.
Excellent Income: As an insurance adjuster, you have the potential to make an excellent income, especially as you gain more experience.
Good Benefits: If you are working with a large insurance carrier, you can expect to have good benefits, such as dental and health insurance.
Great Work-Life Balance: You shouldn't live to work. An insurance adjuster's schedule allows you to balance your life with your job.
WHAT ARE SOME QUALITIES THAT MAKE A GOOD ADJUSTER:
- First-class communication skills
- Technical aptitude
- Obsession with customer service
- Typing and comfort with computer applications
HOW IT WORKS:
- Fill out the application below.
- An Insure Global Recruiter will contact you for an interview/screening.
- Once qualified, you might need to take a New Hire Course that will give you the necessary insurance adjuster certifications in your area ($299-$499).
- We will submit your background to employers and find the best time to start your one-week training period.
- If you are extended an offer after the one-week training period, you will be reimbursed for the New Hire Course fee.